It’s no secret that I love my laptop, my smartphone, and my tablet device. I love having my books in e-format so I can take them anywhere in one simple package, and I love being able to access my favorite documents and knitting patterns on a digital screen.
That being said, when it comes to making To Do lists and planning out my big goals + dreams, I’m an old-school kind of a girl: give me a notebook and a pen over a screen and a keyboard any day.
Since I thought many of you might be the same way, today I’m rounding up some of my favorite handmade notebooks from our fellow makers – maybe they’ll inspire you to write down some big goals + dreams of your own!
1. Mountain Journal by Little Alexander – I love the simple, nature-inspired design on this one, which would be a great unisex gift to have on hand for anyone else who has lists to make!
2. The Big Book of Ideas by OHNORachio – This shop is full of adorable notebooks like this, including pocket-sized versions if you want to be able to carry them in your purse!
3. Notebook Set from Obvious State – If you love to be inspired by the great writers of our history, then this is the set for you! It’s a 3-pack and each notebook has an illustrated quote from a famous author.
4. Science is Magic by Newton and the Apple – This could be a great place to jot down your discoveries and observations!
5. World Domination by Steph Says Hello – Are you ready to take over the world with your best ideas? Better pack some milk + cookies for the trip!
6. Blue Monster from Notbook Notbuk – I don’t know what it is, but these notebooks have stolen my heart! They’d be great for a matching set with your favorite young sidekick, and they’re sure to guard your ideas from predators.
7. Refillable Leather Journal by PaperGeekMY – This strikes me as the kind of notebook that a serious writer/dreamer would carry. I love that you can refill it over and over again, and there’s something very tactile about its gorgeous, soft cover and rustic pages.
8. Follow your Dreams by Making This Home – If you need a little inspiration to get you going, this notebook is full of creative + writing prompts to help you get on the path to your future.
So, do you have a favorite handmade notebook to share? Leave a link in the comments below!