Hello, lovers of handmade! Today we’ve got a round-up of some of our favorite finds in the handmade world – this time, we’re all about cases and cozies for our gadgets and gizmos. Without further ado, let’s get to the gadget (covers)!
If you’ve got a laptop and you like to carry it around to various locations for work, this gorgeous MacBook cover from Rogue Theory has got you covered in the very best of ways:
Image from RogueTheory on Etsy
And let’s not forget your iPad, or other tablet-based device! This sweet case from Bertie’s Closet features an adorable deer and is the perfect shade of blue:
Image from Bertie’s Closet on Etsy
For your phone, how about this beauty? A natural wood iPhone case from Wood Case Depot Plus – swoon!
Image from Wood Case Depot Plus on Etsy
And this distressed leather case from Divina Denuevo would work perfectly for a phone, mp3 player, or other gadget – and it even has room for cash or cards! I especially love that it has masculine appeal for a great guy gift.
Image from Divina Denuevo on Etsy
And finally, even if you’re not a fan of gadgets – how about a case for your glasses? Weltfremd has a gorgeous and classy, minimalist leather case that’s sure to please:
Image from weltfremd on Etsy
So, what’s your favorite way to tote gadgets around town? Show them off with a link in the comments below, we’d love to see!
It’s no secret that I love my laptop, my smartphone, and my tablet device. I love having my books in e-format so I can take them anywhere in one simple package, and I love being able to access my favorite documents and knitting patterns on a digital screen.
That being said, when it comes to making To Do lists and planning out my big goals + dreams, I’m an old-school kind of a girl: give me a notebook and a pen over a screen and a keyboard any day.
Since I thought many of you might be the same way, today I’m rounding up some of my favorite handmade notebooks from our fellow makers – maybe they’ll inspire you to write down some big goals + dreams of your own!
1. Mountain Journal by Little Alexander – I love the simple, nature-inspired design on this one, which would be a great unisex gift to have on hand for anyone else who has lists to make!
Image from Little Alexander on Etsy
2. The Big Book of Ideas by OHNORachio – This shop is full of adorable notebooks like this, including pocket-sized versions if you want to be able to carry them in your purse!
Image from OHNORachio on Etsy
3. Notebook Set from Obvious State – If you love to be inspired by the great writers of our history, then this is the set for you! It’s a 3-pack and each notebook has an illustrated quote from a famous author.
Image from Obvious State on Etsy
4. Science is Magic by Newton and the Apple – This could be a great place to jot down your discoveries and observations!
Image from Newton and the Apple on Etsy
5. World Domination by Steph Says Hello – Are you ready to take over the world with your best ideas? Better pack some milk + cookies for the trip!
Image from Steph Says Hello on Etsy
6. Blue Monster from Notbook Notbuk – I don’t know what it is, but these notebooks have stolen my heart! They’d be great for a matching set with your favorite young sidekick, and they’re sure to guard your ideas from predators.
Image from Notbook Notbuk on Etsy
7. Refillable Leather Journal by PaperGeekMY – This strikes me as the kind of notebook that a serious writer/dreamer would carry. I love that you can refill it over and over again, and there’s something very tactile about its gorgeous, soft cover and rustic pages.
Image from PaperGeekMY on Etsy
8. Follow your Dreams by Making This Home – If you need a little inspiration to get you going, this notebook is full of creative + writing prompts to help you get on the path to your future.
Image from Making This Home on Etsy
So, do you have a favorite handmade notebook to share? Leave a link in the comments below!