The holidays are coming, so if you’ve got company coming over to break bread with you during this season, here are a few ways to spruce up the tabletop!
DIY Table Centerpieces
- Cranberries & Flowers – This is an inexpensive and easy way to put a classy touch on your Christmas table.
- Holiday in a Jar – Get a clear glass cookie jar and you’re all set for ANY holiday!
- Make your own Cornucopia – Canned bread dough becomes a show-stopper with this tutorial.
- Loose arrangment – This idea is so simple and yet so very, very stunning.
- Painted pine cones – Take a basic natural element and give it a metallic twist!
- Wooden trough table topper – Your decorating is in the bag … er, box … with this idea.
- Pomanders – This traditional decoration smells as good as it looks!
- Mason Jars – Use mason jars and some simple, natural ingredients to make a delicate and lovely item.
- Pull a Cinderella – Transform a basic pumpkin into a magical centerpiece with this DIY.
- Through the Looking glass – Create a holiday scene in a large glass container.
What’s your favorite way to DIY the decor for holiday meals? Share it with us in the comments below!