Since some of you may be newer readers or visitors to the blog, I thought it might be fun to catch you up on the things you’ve missed since we started posting business advice and wisdom (ahem) in our little corner of the world.
Here are some of our greatest hits, all about building community around and with your creative business – online AND off.
- How to encourage Etsy feedback with Facebook – get your customers talking about how great your products are! Build positive reviews + spread word-of-mouth marketing at the same time.
- Crafting a Creative Community – When your job isn’t a typical 9-to-5 arrangement, it can be important to find other people who are going to “get you.”
- Community Building with Instagram – A picture is worth 1,000 words, right? So use Instagram to tell the story of your biz, and to build your customers into a community of friends.
- Community Building with Twitter – You don’t have to say a lot in order to start a conversation. What can you start with 140 characters or fewer?
- Circle-Up: Community Building – The story of how two Makers used Instagram to launch a movement, and build a community.
- Networking at Industry Events – The next time you’re selling, teaching, or attending a trade show or other event for your industry – put that event to work for YOU, and your business! Use it as a way to make connections & build your own community.
- Periscope for Makers – This new kid on the social media block is here to help you connect with your customers in real-time, and it’s awesome. Find out why.
So … what haven’t we covered? Leave us a comment if you spot the gaps in our features on building a community with your biz, and we might just use your topic as the inspiration for a future post!