It’s August, and that means it’s time to go back to school! Whether you’ve got kids in the house, you’re a student yourself, or you just love school supplies (and come on – who doesn’t?!?), we’ve got you covered! Today’s roundup from the handmade world is all about school supplies we love.
Handmade School Supplies
- Keep your classmates from stealing your pencils when you get them embossed, like these from Harvest Paper Co. (We can’t decide which embossing option is better, so why not get both?)
- Hold those pencils in style in this adorable Lucky Cat pouch from The Curious Needle. Mee-OW!
- Keep your papers together with these gorgeous & delicate paper flower paper clips from JuneBerry Cottage.
- Our 1980s Trapper Keepers would be SO jealous of these amazing donut reinforcement stickers from Planner Mania!
- Who says crayons have to be boring? They could be DRAGONS, dude. Check these out from Earth Grown Crayons.
- Carry your lunch in elegant style with this amazing wooden Bento box from Japantique.
- Stash your gear in this amazing Instagram-inspired backpack from KruKru Studio. And seriously, check out the rest of the shop while you’re there, you won’t regret it!
- Keep track of your assignments with this great tear-off desk planner from Gypsy Gardener.
- And hold all your stuff in its proper place with this solid steel desk organizer from Peppercorn Studio!
- Don’t forget an adorable apple (necklace) for the teacher, like this one from Fishes Give Kisses.
Did we miss anything? Give a shout out to your favorite supplies in the comments!