If you spend any time on Instagram, then you’ll see that mini quilt swapping is all the rage. So today I thought it might be fun to do a round-up of mini quilt DIY tutorials!
10 Free Mini Quilt Patterns
- Star Cluster – This is a traditional style quilt pattern that would look great in almost any color combination.
- Striped Star – Shown on this site in neutrals, it would be equally amazing in bright colors.
- Ferris Wheel – Try your hand at English Paper Piecing with this hexie-friendly tutorial.
- Button Jar – This is a great opportunity to use up some of your button stash in an adorable quilt.
- Bookshelf – A great mini quilt for a book lover or librarian.
- Friendly Birds – This is an adorable applique pattern that’s great for sharing with friends.
- Love Heart – This block uses smaller patchwork squares to make a big impact for the ones you love.
- Nailed It – If you’ve got a beauty queen in your life, this nail polish quilt is just the thing!
- Christmas Tree – What a great wallhanging for the holidays!
- For a Rainy Day – This Valentine quilt features adorable applique.
Which mini inspires you to start stitching? Let us know in the comments!