This month for our Handmade Love and Inspiration theme, we’re going with the icing on the (wedding) cake of accessories: the veil! Just to be fun we’re also including other types of wedding hair accessories, too.
Handmade Wedding Hairpieces We Love:
- Rosamonde Crystal Bridal Hair Pins by Percy – These gorgeous handmade hair pins are so delicate, and you could probably even wear them again to another occasion!
- Tulle Birdcage Veil by Cassandra Silvestro – This one is retro & fun while still modern.
- Simple Bohemian Draped Veil by Danani – We love how this one has a Bohemian vibe yet still a traditional style all its own.
- Athena Brass Gold Leaf Crown – You’ll feel like a Greek goddess on your special day in a head piece like this one!
- Side Headpiece by Agnes Hart – This is a statement piece worthy of a Crawley sister’s wedding – and yours, too!
- Woodland Paper Rose Crown – For a bride on a budget or an outdoor wedding, this simple headpiece is adorable and lovely.
- Marisol Cathedral Veil by the Mantilla Company – This one is made in Spain, and it makes a big impact with a classic, beautiful style.
- Feather Flower Fascinator – If you want a simple pop of white in a pulled-back hairstyle, a fascinator can be a great choice.
- Freshwater Pearl Halo – A halo or headband like this works well with several different hairstyles and is delicate and feminine. It won’t steal the show from your dress but you’ll still look great in your close-up shots!
What’s YOUR wedding hairpiece preference? Share your favorites with us in the comments!