Whether you’re a wedding planner, a bridesmaid, or a Maker who deals with brides on a regular basis, chances are you’ve run into a Bridezilla in your path. Here, we’ve rounded up a few good ways to handle Bridezillas with professionalism and tact (even if you have to go back home after your encounter and unwind with a good drink).
Tips for Dealing with Bridezillas:
- Modern Manners Guy has put together three really great tips for how to deal with Bridezilla, from handling her meltdowns (and how they affect you), to finding a positive outlet for your stress, to standing up to the bride and bringing her back down to her human form. Read the full list here.
- The Frisky has top ten tips for handling a Bridezilla. Their list includes ways to help calm the beast and how to make an easy exit if it comes to that. Read it here.
- This She Knows post is great for handling a Bridezilla while keeping your cool. Our favorite tip is to remember that a wedding planning process is only temporary! Read on.
- If you’re a wedding planner, this column from the Planner’s Lounge is a great place to start in learning to set boundaries with super-picky brides and keep your professional cool. Read it here.
- When you need a laugh, or perhaps a reminder that you’re not a lone, read this curated list of 10 awful Bridezilla experiences, on Business Insider.
So, what are YOUR tips for handling a monstrous bride? Share them with us in the comments!