Sometimes, you have to do something a little bit silly to make yourself feel better or to brighten your spirits. In that vein, today I’ve got something a little whimsical for your dose of Friday Fun: Make your own Crown!
Here’s a fabulous roundup of DIY crown tutorials – whip one up, put it on, and see if it doesn’t make you feel like the Queen of All You Survey. After all, you’re the queen of your business, right?
DIY Crown Tutorials
- Lace Princess Crown – a little lace trim and some spray paint with fabric stiffener turns into a delicate, feminine crown fit for a princess OR a queen! Find the tutorial at girl inspired.
- Flower Crown – You’ll feel like a flower child or a fairy queen in this gorgeous crown! Find the video tutorial at Pop Sugar.
- Paper Crown – You can use a cutting machine (such as a Cricut) or a pair of regular scissors to make this Roaring 20s style crown! The tutorial and printables are available at Small for Big.
- Evil Queen Crown – Some days, maybe you want to be the evil queen who lords over all of her minions; we don’t judge! Find a great tutorial for an evil queen crown at Esselle Crafts.
- Boho Feather Crown – If you want to rock a festival look or just get in touch with your bird side, this feather crown is boho-chic. Find the tutorial at The Wonder Forest.
- Crown Braid – Sometimes you feel like wearing a crown but you don’t want your customers to look at you like you’ve lost it, right? So try this crown braid – you’ll know you’re wearing a crown, and everyone else will just think you’ve got great style! The tutorial is at Hair Romance.
So, will you rock a crown for the royal look? Tell us about it in the comments!