Happy Maker’s Wednesday, which today also happens to be April Fool’s Day!
This week I thought it might be fun to do something a little different, and round up a few projects that fit in with the theme of the day. As crafters we all know there’s some weird stuff out there to be made, so why not have a little fun?
Crafts that make you think they MUST be for April Fool’s Day:
- Denim Stool – So, you’re sitting on someone else’s butt?
- Creepiest planter ever – Like a Chia pet gone horribly wrong …
- Stuffed animals in a jar – Because, who needs to donate stuff to Goodwill when you can put it on display and pretend to be Princess Mombi?
- Plants for Brains – This puts a whole new spin on that Plants vs. Zombies concept!
- Clown-faced ski masks – I can barely even bring myself to type this one, it’s so creepy!
- Crafting with Cat Hair – Yup, it’s a thing.
Lest you think I can’t poke fun at myself, rest assured I’m no stranger to a craft fail! Like that one time I made my infant son a hat, and this was his reaction:
Happy April Fool’s Day, everyone! May your day be all in good fun.