Saint Patrick’s Day is tomorrow – have you spruced up your house with the luck of the Irish? Are you all decked out in green & gold? If not, there’s still time!
St. Patrick’s Day DIY Tutorials
- Lucky Pillow – Sew up this DIY throw pillow and show everyone how lucky you are!
- Paint Chip Art – This adorable tutorial from Craftaholics Anonymous will allow you to create your own green-themed art, or print one for free to make it even easier on yourself!
- Lucky Clover Necklace – What a great way to carry a little luck wherever you go!
- Woven Ribbon Shamrock – This would make a great brooch, hair clip, or headband.
- Paper Shamrocks – Make them to hang from the ceiling, or string them together as garland!
- Stamped Shamrock Shirt – Don’t have anything green to wear tomorrow? Grab some paint, freezer paper, and an old T-shirt and you’re all set!
- Pot o’ Gold Cake Pops – Need a sweet treat for the big day? It’s at the end of the rainbow!
- Green Wreath – If you used gold-topped pins instead of glue and beads, you could actually remove the shamrocks and replace them with spring flowers to reuse the wreath base after the holiday is over!
- Shamrock Streamers – Take a basic green streamer and make it into a DIY garland!
- Rainbow Centerpiece – This couldn’t be easier, but it’s just simply lovely.
So, how will you be celebrating tomorrow? Be safe, and Good Luck!