Happy Friday! You do know what day it is tomorrow … right? It’s Valentine’s Day!
If that sentence has just sent you into a panic because you realize you forgot to get your sweetheart/kids/mom/bestie something sweet, never fear! We’ve rounded up a great list of last-minute Valentine’s Day ideas, just for you.
These ideas can all be whipped together with one quick trip to a drug or grocery store and the help of your printer (or a sheet of paper and some colored pencils). So let’s get gifting!
- Hubby Printable Valentines – this is a great collection of manly (though they’d work for your best gal pal, too!) printable Valentines. Print them out and tape them to his favorite treat; there’s one here for donuts, chips, nuts, a muffin, and anything that comes in pairs.
- Root Beer Float Kit – Hit any grocery store and you’re good to go. Package it up in a bucket or a gift bag, and your favorite float-lover is going to love it!
- Printable Love Coupon Book – You don’t even have to leave the house for this one! I could seriously be printing one right now as I type this – that’s how easy this gift is! But it’s also a gift that keeps on giving as the recipient uses up their coupons.
- Love you to Bits – Perfect for the Handyman in your life! Give him something he’ll actually USE – we think he’ll probably like it a lot better than that red teddy bear holding a heart…
- Candy Tackle Box – This one works out great for the fisherman in your life! Fill it with candy, like the sample, or fill it with actual fishing supplies. Either way he’ll know he’s quite the catch!
- Dollar Store Valentine Printables – If that wasn’t enough inspiration for ya, here are 10 printable ideas to go along with items you can easily find at a Dollar Store. This one is especially great for the kiddos!
So what are you waiting for? Go spread some love!