Happy New Year! For this edition of Friday Fun, we’re making the most of the leftover champagne from New Year’s Eve.
Champagne Craft Projects:
- Mini Chair – this adorable miniature is made from a champagne cork holder. It would look great in a dollhouse, or add a mini cushion to the top and use it as a knick-knack!
- Copper Champagne Glasses – Let Martha show you how to elevate your champagne drinking to a whole new level of class!
- Champagne Cork memento ornaments – Champagne is usually reserved for special occasions, so why not commemorate the day with a keepsake?
- Champagne cork drawer knobs – If your furniture is starting to bore you, make it fun & festive with this upcycling project!
- Strawberry & Champagne Truffles – nothing says decadent like homemade rich chocolate truffles!
- Raspberry & Champagne Cupcakes – pink champagne makes these cupcakes a royal treat.
- Lush cocktails – You’ll be the coolest hipster around with these elderberry-infused bubbly beverages!
- Platinum Sparkle – Perfect for Girl’s Night, this adorable cocktail takes the Shirley Temple up several notches.
- Americana – Bourbon, peaches, and sugar – oh my!
So, what’s YOUR favorite way to celebrate with champagne?
We wish you a very Happy New Year!