The holidays are about to sit their rump upon us and, aside from feeling overwhelmed most of the time, I am starting to reflect on this year and what I want and need in 2013. Here’s a round up of articles to help you do both those things.
Reflect on 2012
- Beat the Holiday Slump! 3 Ways to Finish the Year Strong
- Tara Swiger’s biggest lesson of 2012
- Rena Tom’s Lasting impressions from 2012
- 10 Things to consider before 2013
Start planning for 2013
- Oh My! Handmade’s Entrepreneur’s Guide to a Happy Healthy 2013
- Alexandra Franzen’s “It’s Not Rocket Science” Approach to Making Your Dreams Come True
- How to Know It’s Time for a Change
- 5 Fundamental Trends You MUST Embrace to Survive in 2013
- Tara Gentile on not shopping small and celebrating big opportunities in 2013
- What if 2013 was the Year of Recover You?